Vastu for bathroom : Vastu tips
- North west of the home is considered as best for the construction of bathroom. South west direction must always be avoided for the purpose as it brings in negativity.
- The entry door to the toilet must be in the eastern or the northern wall.
- The bathroom must be construed a couple of feet above the ground level.
- The shower and the wash basin must be in the east, north, or north east direction only.
- Bathroom must never share a wall with pooja room as it can have server negative impacts.
- North and the east are two most preferable directions for the outlet of bathroom pipes.
- Light pastel shades, such as, pink, grey, and light blue are considered best for the bathroom walls.
- Metal has negative vibrations, so wooden doors must be used for bathroom.
- Bathroom attached to the room must never face the bed placed in the room.
- Bathroom wall in north and east direction is considered as best for hanging the mirror.
- The vacant space below the staircase should never be built into a bathroom.
Vastu shastra for bathroom (2020)
For more specific details regarding the Vastu shastra for bathroom as per the availability of space in your home, you must avail the services of vastu consultants and their experts will help you in the best possible ways.