Vastu for bedroom : Vastu tips
(A) PREFERRABLE DIRECTIONS FOR BEDROOM:
- Bedroom constructed in the north east direction of the house can lead to the loss of wealth in the family.
- Bedroom constructed in the south east direction of the house can lead to mental problems as well as marital stability in lives of people.
- Bedroom should never be constructed in brahmstan as it leads to lack of sleep and loss of mental peace.
- South west zone is considered as the dominance zone of the house, so the master bed room should preferably be constructed in the south west zone of the house only. It also gives stability and strength to people in life.
- The bedroom for children should be constructed in west, north, or east zone of the house.
- South zone of the house is most suited for the construction of eldest son’s bedroom.
- North west zone of the house is most suited for the construction of daughter’s bedroom. It can also be used as a guest room.
Vastu shastra for bedroom (2020)
(B) One must never place a mirror in front of the bed. If the situation cannot be avoided then one must always keep the mirror covered with a clean cloth when not in use.
(C) Doors of the bed room must be in north, east, and north-east direction only.
(D) The center of the bedroom must be left empty.
(E) Bedroom should never have the pooja area. If the situation is unavoidable then the pooja area must be covered with a clean curtain.
For more specific details of vastu for bedroom, you can always consult the expert of the field.