Vastu for clinic : Vastu tips
- East and north are the most suitable directions for the entrance of any clinic.
- The area of more than 250square feet must be considered for construction of a good clinic.
- East and the north east direction are considered best for the construction of the reception of the clinic.
- Clinical machines and electrical equipment must be placed in the south east direction.
- The clinic should preferably be constructed on the first floor of any building.
- Black, grey, and dark blue shades are considered as a harbinger of failure and depression, hence, must be avoided in the clinics.
- The paint of the clinic walls must Pink, light green, or light blue as they help in inculcating energy to the patients and also keep them calm.
- North and north east direction is considered most favorable for keeping medicines.
- Always try to hang positive pictures on the walls of the clinic as it maintains the positive vibes of the clinic.
- South and the west direction of the clinic is most favorable for placing the bookshelf.
Vastu shastra for clinic (2020)
We do not deny the fact that it is the treatment and care of the doctor that cures a patient, but, along with the medicines the cosmic energy is equally responsible for the speedy recovery of the patient. So, along with a good treatment the doctors must ensure that their clinic is vastu friendly in order to maintain positivity.