Vastu for Dining room : Vastu tips
Attract Finacial Possibilities and Wealth with these Vastu tips
SITTING ARRANGEMENT – The earning member or the head of the family must always face the east direction while consuming food in the dining area and Vastu for Dining room. The south eastern direction must be avoided by ball the family members. The number of dining chairs must preferably be in even numbers as it is useful for avoiding disputes in the family.
COLOR SELECTON – The light shades, such as orange, light green, and light pink are the most preferred colors for the walls of dining room. One must always avoid black and white color schemes as the light colors are believed to stimulate your appetite level along with spreading positivity.
Vastu shastra for Dining room (2020)
SOME OTHER TIPS
- The dining area must never be around the toilet or bathroom.
- Do not place the dining table towards the wall.
- The windows (if any) must be in the eastern or northern direction in the dining hall.
- The entrance of dining area must be away from the main entrance of the house.
- The door of toilet or pooja room should never be left open in front of the dining area.