Vastu for factories : Vastu tips
Some important points that must be considered are as follows:
- The main gate of the factory must be huge in size in the east direction of the factory.
- The provision for keeping the finished goods must be made in the north-west direction as it ensures early dispatching of goods and huge profits.
- In order to ensure long-term profits, one must always choose the factory site in east, north, or north-east direction.
- The process of dumping the raw material or stacks must be done in the south west corner of the factory and contact Vastu shastra for factories.
- In order to ensure the successful dealings and kind discussions, the office of the owner must be constructed in the east or north portion of the factory.
Vastu shastra for factories (2020)
- South-east is the most preferable direction for placing electrical equipment, meters, generators, boiler, etc. It facilitates the smooth functioning of the all these equipment as well as ensures the minimization of accidents.
- The best direction for the workshop as well as the maintenance work is south and south-west.
- Toilets and septic tank must be constructed in the north-west and south-east directions respectively.
At times, implementing all the rules of Vastu for factories become a challenging task. In such cases there are many things that we can compromise with. The best person to guide you about the perfect rules of vastu shastra is the expert in the field. So, if you want to experience considerable benefits of vastu, you must always avail the services of the experts.