Vastu for house : Vastu tips
Some of them are mentioned below:
- Main door of the house must always be made with the superior quality wood. North, east, and north east are the three directions considered most auspicious for the entrance of the house.
- East and north facing living room in the house is considered most auspicious. Living room of the house must preferably be in front and the center portion for the purpose must always be avoided.
- Wall of the kitchen and toilet must neither be same or on the same side as it is considered bad. Kitchen and pooja room must always be constructed away from the toilet and bathroom.
Vastu shastra for house (2020)
- In houses with multiple floors, the pooja room must always be on the ground floor as it is considered auspicious as per the rules of Vastu shastra for house.
- Southeast and northwest are the two directions considered most auspicious for the setting up of the kitchen in the house.
- The storage shelves in the kitchen must face south and the west direction only as it ensures good health of family members.
Not just this, but vastu shastra also provides various remedies for the families living in anti-vastu flats. Just by making some minor re-arrangements in the furniture and decorative items, you can experience a peaceful life and contact Vastu for house.