Vastu for institute : Vastu tips
Some basic tips of Vastu shastra for institute are mentioned below:
- Jupiter, the lord of knowledge and mercury, the lord of mental vitality rule the north and north east direction respectively. So, these are considered as the most suitable directions for the entrance of any institute.
- The entrance of the classrooms must be made in the eastern direction.
- North west is the most suitable direction for the construction of a staff room.
- The canteen of the institute must be in the south east direction of the building.
- There must be a play ground for students in the educational institutes or schools constructed and well maintained in the east portion of the building.
Vastu shastra for institute (2020)
- The construction of library must be in the western portion of the building. The librarian must ensure the availability of knowledgeable books in the library kept in an arranged manner.
- The toilets should be in the north west direction, not adjacent to any classroom.
- South west and south are the two preferable directions for the construction of principal’s office.
- Reception and the cashier’s desk must be either in eastern or northern direction.
- The construction of boundary wall is must as it generates positive energy and magnetic vibes and it believed to bring peace in the place .
There must a smooth functioning of the school, with tremendous teachers and hard-working students and contact Vastu for institute. It therefore ensures popularity and prosperity of the educational institute.