Vastu for interiors : Vastu tips
Vastu principles for different objects used for the interior designing are mentioned below:
- Vastu for painting: heavy statues should never be placed in the north east corner of a room or a house. The paintings that portray any kind of war or violence must always be avoided as they create negativity in the environment.
- Vastu for curtains: light colored curtains must always be used in the bedrooms, while the living room should be decorated with dark colored curtains. One must always make sure to avoid the red and black color while choosing the curtains.
- Vastu for lights: the rooms of the house must be lit with bright lights. The dim lights create negativity and laziness in the environment of the house. Lights of the house set the perfect vibes of the house as they ensure positivity at any place. The main door must never be kept dark and must be well lit and contact Vastu shastra for interiors
Vastu shastra for interiors (2020)
- Vastu for floor: according to vastu, mosaic, ceramic tiles, and marble is best suited material for flooring in a house.
- Vastu for electrical objects: the high heat producing objects such as, gas stove, oven, etc. must be kept in the southeast direction of the house. Whereas, the basic entertainment devices such as, television or computer must be placed in the north, east or the south east direction of the particular room.
For more specific details of Vastu for interiors of the house, you can always avail the services of vastu experts.