Vastu for mall : Vastu tips
Some basic points of Vastu shastra for mall that must always be considered are:
- For the PVRs in malls, the screen must always be either in the north or the east direction and the seats must be arranged in the slopping direction accordingly.
- The food court of the mall must be preferably in the south-west direction of the building. South east direction is most preferred for the kitchen inside the restaurant.
- The air conditioner plant must be installed in the south east direction.
- South east part of the building is also considered positive for the installation of transformer, generator, and other electrical appliances required in the mall.
- Toilet blocks on each floor must be in the south east direction only.
Vastu shastra for mall (2020)
- The best directions for the setting up of artificial water falls or fountains must be in the north east, north, or the east direction of the site.
- The artificial fountains must be preferably outside the malls in the open area.
- There must be enough lighting in the central part of the building/ mall.
- The entrance of the mall should always look attractive and security guards and proper facilities must be available for visitors.
For more specific implication of Vastu for mall, you must always avail the services of vastu consultants. The experts appointed by the consultancy focus even on the minor details such as:
- In dept analysis of client’s site.
- Use of natural elements in the site for making some necessary recommendations.
- Preparation of an explanatory report that has the details of each area of the site as per the rules of vastu shastra.