Vastu for Marriage hall : Vastu tips
Some of the considerable Vastu tips and points for marriage halls are:
What is the perfect Vastu for marriage halls?
- The stage should be located in the West so that the couple can face the East direction while sitting on the stage. The entrance should be towards the East and north direction.
- The plot should be in square, rectangular, or any regular shape. Whereas an oval or round shapes should be avoided and contact Vastu shastra for marriage-hall.
- The electrical equipment, be it a dance floor, music system or even transformer, should be located in the South-east.
- Parking should be constructed in the North-West or South-East.
- The food arrangements should be made towards the North-West or North.
Vastu shastra for Marriage hall (2020)
- The sitting should be towards South-West or North.
- The Mandap, which is the most important part, should be located towards North-east, but the fire must be lit towards the South-east direction.
- Toilets should be facing North-West or West.
- Owner-Room should be located in South-West.
There are many other things that you need to take into consideration while designing a marriage hall. You must consult the experts before making any plan so that your structure can know everything about Vastu for marriage-hall.