Vastu for plots : Vastu tips
- Cardinal plots – the plots that are aligned towards North, South, East, and West also known as fundamental directions are referred to as the most desirable ones. In cardinal plots, the magnetic axis of the plot is parallel to the magnetic axis of the earth.
- Vidisha plots – in this kind of plots, the fundamental directions that are north, south, west, and east are placed in the four corners of the plot. In such kind of plots, earth’s magnetic axis makes an angle with the magnetic axis of the plot and contact Vastu shastra for plots.
- Rectangle plots – these are the plots; whose opposite sides are equal to each other. The ratio of width to length in such plots must not be more than 1:2. Such kind of plots bring prosperity and good health in the lives of individuals.
Vastu shastra for plots (2020)
- Square plots – the plots which has all four equal sides are square shaped plots. In terms of vastu, these plots are considered as best kind of plots as they bring in happiness and good health.
- Shermukhi plots – these plots are also known as vyaghra plots. These are narrow in the front and broad at the end side.
- Gaumukhi Plots – the plots that are narrow in front and broad at the end are called gaumukhi plots. Such kind of plots that have broader part on the north-east direction and the road/ entrance on the southeast are preferred for the residential purposes.
So, there are many more concepts on plot purchasing based on different characteristics of the plot. To have a perfect knowledge of Vastu for plots you can always avail the services of vastu consultants.