Vastu for Study Room : Vastu tips
- The study room should preferably be constructed in the west portion of the house. And if due to any reason the west portion of the house is occupied then, you may consider east or north east corner as most suitable one for the purpose.
- While studying, the student must face either east or north direction.
- The study room must be well ventilated with clean windows so as to welcome the natural air in the room. East, north, and the west walls are best for windows in study room.
- The study room should have adequate light and one must never study in dim light as it can be harmful for the eyesight of the individual.
- Avoid facing an empty or a blank wall or window while studying. Place you study table and chair accordingly.
Vastu shastra for Study Room (2020)
- The study room should preferably not have an attached washroom with it.
- The books shelf or the cupboard must be on the north or the east wall. Books kept in the south west corner of the room remain untouched and hence gives no knowledge to the person.
- Try to keep your book in proper condition, while your study table must be kept clean and arranged.
- To improve the concentration level, there must not be any kind of noise and disturbance in the study room.
- The square or rectangular study tables must be preferred and contact Vastu shastra for Study Room.
Hence, vastu shastra for study room can help you achieve great success in the educational field and contact Vastu for Study Room.